Mince pasta bake with shell pasta #cuisinecompanion #philipspastamaker



This is a delicious pasta bake using my Philips Pasta Maker and my Tefal Cuisine Companion

First I made NAPOLETANI shell pasta using a screen from Pastidea. They worked out beautifully and I popped them in the fridge whilst I cooked the mince.


I then used my cuisine companion to make a wonderful sauce.

Ingredients

500grms beef mince
1 jar of Secla tomato sauce with Parmesan cheese (or your favourite tomato sauce)
1 onion peeled and quartered
2 long red chilies
3 cloves of garlic peeled
1 tablespoon oil
salt and pepper to taste
Cayenne pepper to taste
1 cup grated tasty cheese
1 cup cheese - mix of mozzarella and other cheese
1 spring onion sliced thinly
Herbs of choice - I use basil

Method

1. Marinate mince with tomato sauce in a bowl in the fridge for about 2 hours

2. After 2 hours: - preheat oven to 180C degrees

3. Add onion,  chili and garlic to bowl with ultra blade

4. Speed 11 - time 15 seconds - check that all is chopped and use a spatula to scrape down sides

5. Replace ultra blade with stirring blade - slow cook P1

6. Stir mince and tomato sauce with a fork separating strands (this will make a fine mince)

7. Add to bowl with seasoning and P2 - reduce time to 20 mins

8. Cook pasta 

9. Add cooked pasta, herbs and tasty cheese to bowl and stir through

10. Place in an oven proof dish and cover with cheese mozzarella mix and spring onions

11. Bake in oven for 15 mins or until brown on top.



I did over cook it a bit as I didn't hear the oven alarm over the air conditioning unit..... so hot here today.

This is delicious.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts